Hunting Licensing

We are a certified agent for the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission. That allows Bear Tracks Travel Center to sell North Carolina hunting and fishing licenses.

If you have any questions about hunting or fishing regulations, we can help.

We also have a Federal Firearms License ( FFL ). This means we can buy, sell, trade, transfer and ship guns legally. If you need to transfer or ship a gun, give us a call.